To become a consultant in Criminal Justice you need to have a bachelor's degree in criminal justice, criminology, sociology or a related field. You need to have a great knowledge of law, government and human psychology. If you also want to work with a university, then you must have a requirement of the doctorate degree.
Who are Criminal Justice
Consultant in the field of Criminology, may also
work with Police Departments, Juvenile
Corrections Departments, Drug or Alcohol
Rehabilitation Centers, Government Agencies or
Private Detectives and Investigators.
Criminal Justice Consultant
Criminology is a field of Sociology. A
Criminologist studies, Criminal Behavior as well
as the Society's Response to criminal behavior.
● A criminologist may have to carry out the study
about the behavior of a criminal.
● He can work with a university or college to train
● Criminology consultant attends the professional
conferences on criminal to stay up to date with
● While working with a court, he can also consult
with an attorney on legal matters.
● Criminology consultants might also consult with
administrators in the law enforcement.
How to Become a Criminal Justice Consultant
● Criminology consultants must have a bachelor's
degree in criminal justice, criminology, sociology
or a related field.
● He needs to have a great understanding of the
law, working procedure of government and
● Most of the consultant also has the degree
in criminal justice or criminology, and many
have a doctorate.
● If anyone wants to teach in a university, he
require a doctorate degree.
Dr. George Kirkham & Associates, inc.
1402 James Bay Road
Palm Beach Gardens