Fifth Annual ULI Conference
10–11 December 2002
Visit the ULI Web site at
to view this brochure in Japanese.
Why Attend This Conference:
Whether you are currently involved in the Japanese real estate market or are considering ventur-
ing into this market, this conference will provide you with the insight needed to succeed. The
conference will focus on current investment and development trends in Japan, covering trends in
all major property sectors, real estate capital markets, and urban development policy issues.
Don’t Miss This Powerful Event if You Want to:
• Learn where the investment and development opportunities are for the Japanese
housing, hotel, and resort markets.
• Discover where the hot spots are for new development in Japan’s special economic
• Explore how the retail real estate market is changing, and where the investment
opportunities are today.
• Explore the latest trends in the real estate capital markets.
• Discover what economic development strategies and public/private partnerships can
be used to foster development.
Who Should Attend:
Property developers; architects; planners; retail, office, industrial, and residential developers;
lenders and investors; real estate consultants; and public officials.
ULI–the Urban Land Institute is a nonprofit education and research institute that is supported
by its members. Its mission is to provide responsible leadership in the use of land in order to
enhance the total environment.
ULI sponsors education programs and forums to encourage an open, global
exchange of ideas and sharing of experience; initiates research that anticipates
emerging land use trends and issues and proposes creative solutions based on
that research; provides advisory services; and publishes a wide variety of
materials to disseminate information on land use and development.