Page 1 of 2
I, , and I, , as
seller(s) of a residence to and
, as purchaser(s), do hereby represent and warrant as
1. The residence is located within the County of at
2. The residence is reasonably suitable for occupancy by not more than one family.
3. a. The acquisition cost* of the residence as shown in the purchase contract is
b. Neither the purchasers nor anyone on their behalf has made any payment other than the
amount shown in “a.” to (me/us) or to any other person on (my/our) behalf, nor have they
canceled any debt owed by (me/us) or by any person related to (me/us).
c. (I/We) have not entered into any agreement with the purchasers of the residence pursuant
to which any portion of the residence has been left unfinished or any fixtures or other
architectural appointments have been omitted or removed from the residence in order to
reduce the acquisition cost, and the residence as sold to the purchasers is substantially
complete and contains all appropriate fixtures and other architectural appointments.
d. The purchasers are not required to pay more than a pro rata share of assessments.
4. The residence (HAS/HAS NOT) been previously occupied by the purchasers or others prior
to the closing of the residential mortgage. (Circle One)
5. (Include this paragraph only if the purchasers are applying for a qualified rehabilitation loan.)
a. The purchasers will be the first occupant of the residence after the completion of the
b. The residence, or the building in which the residence