Call Partner Questions
1. What's the best thing that's happened to you in the past week... and
what makes that special for you?
2. Say one thing you admire most about someone you know and what
makes that quality so important for you?
3. Name one of your greatest strengths and briefly describe what makes
that something you appreciate so much about yourself.
4. Name one new strength you would like to cultivate and briefly
describe what would make that valuable for you.
5. What single action will you take today to learn about and develop that
6. What's one thing you've done this year that you're most proud of?
7. On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being "Couldn't be better!"): How
would you rate your success with achieving your goal as of today?
8. What's one thing you're doing with your goal that's working...
that's really "right"?
9. What makes that work so well?
10. What would your goal be like if it was ideal...?
11. What's missing, which if it were in place would have your goal
12. What will it take for you to put in what's missing and have your ideal
13. Are you committed to doing that?
14. What in the past has stopped you from keeping your commitment?
15. What do you need to put in place, today, to support you in keeping
16. In what way(s) has doing the Action&Accountability process with me
today made you more valuable?
Thank your Call Partner and let him/her know you appreciate them.