Manual de Instrucciones
Important Usage Instructions
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT EXPOSE THIS
PRODUCT TO RAIN OR MOISTURE.
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK AND TO REDUCE ANNOYING
INTERFERENCE, USE THE RECOMMENDED ACCESSORIES ONLY.
Unauthorized recording of copyrighted materials may infringe on the rights of copyright
owners and be contrary to copyright laws.
HD Camcorder, VIXIA HF S11 A systems
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference
received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for class B digital device,
pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection
against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can
radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and use in accordance with the instructions, may
cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference
will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or
television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is
encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
• Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
• Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
The cable with the ferrite core provided with the digital video camcorder must