This Agreement for Employment is made this 16th day of November, 1998, by and between North American
Software Associates, Ltd. ("Employer") and Ted Roberts III, House 99, Road 218, Glen, MS 38846
For good and valuable consideration, receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, the Employer shall employ
Employee subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The Employee shall commence employment on or before November 16, 1998.
2. The Employee shall perform the following duties and responsibilities:
(a) The Employee shall perform the duties and responsibilities as Vice President of Employer. Said duties and
responsibilities shall include those set forth in the Articles of Incorporation and Corporate By-Laws of the
Employer, which Employee acknowledges receipt of. Employer agrees to jointly develop an organizational
structure with Employee such that specific operational functions and employees will report to Employee.
(b) The Employee shall perform such further and other duties as are required by the Employer.
3. The Employee shall work Monday through Friday from 8 A.M. to 5 P.M. and such additional hours as are
required by the Employer for the Employee to competently perform the duties of his position. The Employer
recognizes Employee has requested flexible work hours and Employer agrees to this request provided the
Employee fulfills the duties and responsibilities as described in 2 above. The Employee shall use his best efforts
on behalf of the Employer.
4. The Employee shall comply with all stated standards of performance, policies, rules, regulations and manuals,
receipt of which by the Employee is hereby acknowledged. The Employee shall also comply with such future
Employer policies, rules, regulations, performance standards and manuals as may be published or amended from
time to time.
5. The Employee's employment under this Agreement shall commence November 1, 1998 and shall terminate on
December 31, 2001, unless terminated prior