Technical Data Sheet
Industrial Steel Ball Tip Paint Marker
• Heavy duty, industrial paint marker that writes on almost any surface.
• Writes through oil and grease without losing legibility or brightness.
• Makes permanent bright marks on metal, rubber, plastic, glass, concrete, leather, stone, wood, vinyl and
• Marks in extreme conditions, even writes under water and on rusty surfaces.
• Ergonomically correct marker that enables you to mark at all angles, even upside down.
• Markers can be used to permanently identify inventory, assemblies, tools, work in progress or finished
products while resisting most work related abuses or compounds.
• Heavy duty aluminum body with large paint capacity.
• Paint flow is controlled by the pressure bulb at the end of the barrel.
• Stainless steel ball tips won’t wear out on rough or rusty surfaces.
• Available in 2 tips sizes – Medium and Broad.
805 E. Old 56 Highway Olathe, KS 66061 913-397-9889 800-443-9536 www.dykem.com Rev: 5/06/09
MATERIALS COMPATIBILITY .
Color Medium Tip
• Safe on most surfaces.
• Surface tests should be run to determine
compatibility prior to use.
HEALTH AND SAFETY .
• Combustible liquid and vapor. Keep away from
heat, sparks and flame. Use only with adequate
ventilation. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
PHYSICAL PROPERTIES :
Specific gravity: >1
21% - 36% by weight
* Note: Drying time may vary depending on film
• Refer to MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) for