Xenons4U is the leading high quality and affordable car parts provider in UK. We offer Audi 4G0907807M Continental 5WK97267 NOxC3 NOX Sensor. If you have done on-board computer scan after seeing check engine light on the dashboard and your car is showing any of these error codes P229F62 P229F P229E P2202 P2200 U029E00 U029E U029D00 U029D, it means that NOX sensor has failed. For more information visit our website.
AUDI 4G0907807M CONTINENTAL
5WK97267 NOXC3 NOX SENSOR
4G0907807M 5WK97267 NOXC3 NOX SENSOR.
• 4G0907807M nitrogen oxide sensor is direct replacement to an old vw ag or continental
If you have did on-board computer scan after seeing check engine light on the dashboard
and your car is showing any of these error codes P229F62 P229F P229E P2202 P2200
U029E00 U029E U029D00 U029D, it means that NOX sensor has failed.
• There is no need to spend a fortune for original continental part at dealer shop, when
replacement part will do a job.
It is always recommended to fix this issue as soon as possible to avoid any damages to DPF
filter, otherwise diesel particulate matter or soot can clog filter and it will cost you thousands
• NOX stands for Nitrogen Oxide.
WHAT DOES NOX SENSOR DO ?
• A nitrogen oxide sensor in short NOX is high temperature part is used in cars to detect and
measure out amount of this compound (nitrogen oxides) coming out of exhaust system to
ensure, it is mostly found in diesel cars.
• Replacement sensor probe with ballast unit will save you a fortune, solve your NOX problems
and you will comply with environmental emissions laws again.
• Dealer will charge you over £500 for a single sensor.
Error codes related to NOx sensor problems:
• P229F62 - P229F
• U029E00 - U029E
• U029D00 - U029D
VAG part numbers:
• 4G0907807 M
Continental part number:
• 5WK9 7267
• Audi A6 C7 3.0 TDI
• Audi A7 4G