Page 1 of 3
The parties agree as follows:
PARTIES TO THIS
Address for notices:
Tenants and Addresses:
1. The Term of this Lease Shall be years 0 months: beginning and ending
3. The Premises may be used as a living place for those listed on this lease only as per Local and State fdfd regulations.
4. The rent is as follows:
Landlord need not give Tenant notice to pay rent. Tenant must pay the rent in full and not subtract any amount from it.
5. Tenant has given Landlord $ as security. If Tenant fully complies with all of the terms of this Lease Landlord will return the security after the Term
ends. If Tenant does not fully comply with the term of this Lease, Landlord may use the security to pay amounts owed by Tenant, including damages.
6. Tenant must pay for the following utilities and services as permitted by law: CHECK ALL THAT APPLY: Gas:
, Lawn Care
, Garbage Collection
; Other (Please List)
7. The tenant must not abuse any furnishings that are part of the rental unit. This would include couches, wall fixtures, pictures, curtains, blinds, carpets
etc.Tenant is responsible for any damages in excess of normal wear and tear to any furnishings.
8. Tenant must keep, and at the end of the term return the Premises and all appliances, equipment, furniture, furnishings and other personal property clean
and in good order and repair. Tenant is not responsible for ordinary wear or damage to the elements. If Tenant defaults, Landlord has the right to make
repairs and charge Tenant the cost. The cost will be added to and payable as rent. Tenant must not alter, decorate, change or add to the Premises. This
includes tape, nail or pin holes on the walls