805 E. Old 56 Highway Olathe, KS 66061 913-397-9889 800-443-9536 www.dykem.com Rev: 7/31/06
High Purity 44 & Fine
Laboratory Certified Paint Markers
Ideal for marking on any surface where degradation, contamination or other adverse effects are a
• Paints are certified by an outside laboratory, refer to our website at www.dykem.com for copies of
the various certifications.
• Paints contain trace amounts of halogens, low melting point elements and chlorides.
• Paints meet or exceed the requirements of the US Energy Research & Development
Administrations Nuclear Grade for Black, Red, Yellow and White.
• Markers can be used to permanently identify inventory, assemblies, tools, work in progress or
finished products while resisting high temperature environments.
• Valve action mechanism prevents paint in barrel from drying when the cap is left off.
• 44 (medium) style marker and a heavy duty aluminum body with large paint capacity.
• 44 (medium) style marker features a threaded barrel that can be screwed into a jig or fixture for a
continuous marking process.
• Fine line marker is ideal for making fine, distinctive markings.
• Bullet tips are replaceable to assure complete use of paint in each marker.
• Available in 2 marker styles – Fine and 44 (medium).
MATERIALS COMPATIBILITY .
• Safe on most surfaces.
• Removable with Dykem
• Surface tests should be run to determine
compatibility prior to use.
HEALTH AND SAFETY .
• Refer to MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet)
for complete information on health and
www.dykem.com to obtain MSDS.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE .
• Depress tip to start flow
• Replace cap when not in use
Technical Data Sheet
PHYSICAL PROPERTIES :
36% - 85% by weight
108°F (Other Colors)