Broken XBox 360? Top Common Problems You
Might Face in Xbox 360
November 25, 2009 – 2:55 pm
Are your having a problem with Xbox 360? Have you had any bad experiences with
your Xbox 360?
Below are the top problems you might face in broken Xbox 360
1. Hardware Failure (Three Flashing Red Lights, 3 Red Light, Red Ring of Death)
2. Scratching on Discs
3. No Video Outputs
4. E74 System Error (AV Cable Problem)
5. Open Tray Problem
6. Hardware Failure with Hard Drive (One Flashing Red Light with E67, E68, or
Most of these problems can be fixed by yourself. It’s not recommended sending it to
Microsoft because you have to wait at least 2 weeks and pay $140 up.
There’re plenty of good guides teaching you how to fix broken Xbox 360 by yourself,
just choosing the right one that fits.
My recommended guides are listed below
1. 3RedLightFix.com covers all issues I mentioned above.
2. James Dean 3 Red Light Fix Pro same as No.1 but giving a special bonus.
P.S. You can see complete list of best Xbox 360 Repair Guide at Top-10-Xbox-