28% OFF Automatically For You
Salesforce Certified Data Architecture and
Management Designer (WI21)
1. Payment Providers: Orgas who pay for the care 2 patients.
2. Doctors: They provide care plan for patients and need to support multiple patients,
they are provided access to patient information.
3. Patients: They are individuals who need care.
A data architect needs to map the actor to Sf objects.
What should be the optimal selection by the data architect?
A. Patients as Contacts, Payment providers as Accounts, & Doctors as Accounts
B. Patients as Person Accounts, Payment providers as Accounts, & Doctors as
C. Patients as Person Accounts, Payment providers as Accounts, & Doctors as
D. Patients as Accounts, Payment providers as Accounts, & Doctors as Person
4. A data architect has been tasked with optimizing a data stewardship engagement
for a Salesforce instance.
Which three areas of Salesforce should the architect review before proposing any
design recommendation? Choose 3 answers
A. Review the metadata xml files for redundant fields to consolidate.
B. Determine if any integration points create records in Salesforce.
C. Run key reports to determine what fields should be required.
D. Export the setup audit trail to review what fields are being used.
E. Review the sharing model to determine impact on duplicate records.
5. Universal Containers wishes to maintain Lead data from Leads even after they are
deleted and cleared from the Recycle Bin.
What approach should be implemented to achieve this solution?
A. Use a Lead standard report and filter on the IsDeleted standard field.
B. Use a Converted Lead report to display data on Leads that have been deleted.
C. Query Salesforce with the queryAll API method or using the ALL ROWS SOQL
D. Send data to a Data Warehouse and mark Leads as deleted in that system.
6. An architect has been asked to provide error