BY-LAWS OF AirtimeDSL
1. THE PRINCIPAL OFFICES of the corporation shall be in the City of Henderson, State of Nevada. The
corporation may have such other offices within or without the State of Nevada as the Board of Directors may
designate or as the business of the corporation may from time to time require.
1. ANNUAL MEETING. The annual meeting of the stockholders shall be held on the first Monday in November
of every other year commencing with the year 2007 at the hour of 10:00 a.m. for the purpose of electing
directors and officers and for the transaction of other business that may come up before the meeting. If the day
fixed for the annual meeting shall be declared a legal holiday, such meeting shall be held on the next succeeding
business day. If the election of Directors shall not be held on the day designated herein for any annual meeting of
the shareholders, or at any adjournment thereof, the Board of Directors shall cause the election to be held at a
special meeting of the shareholders as soon thereafter as soon as conveniently may be.
2. SPECIAL MEETING. Special meeting of the stockholders may be called by the directors, or by the
President. Special meetings shall be called any time upon the request of the stockholders owning not less than fifty
percent (50%) of the outstanding stock of the corporation entitled to vote at such meeting.
3. PLACE OF MEETING. All meetings of the stockholders shall be held at the principal office of the
corporation in the City of Las Vegas, State of Nevada or at such other place as shall be determined from time to
time by the Board of Directors. If the place of the meeting is not at the principal offices of the corporation, the
place of such meeting shall be stated in the call of the meeting.
4. NOTICE OF MEETING. Notice of the time and place of the annual meeting of stockholders shall be given by
mailing written notice of the meeting at least ten (10) days prior to the meeting to each st