CONSERVATOR’S ACCOUNTING Page 1 of 15
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILING CONSERVATORS ANNUAL ACCOUNTING REPORT
1. Your reports are due as follows: the first Accounting is due twelve (12) months from
the date of your appointment. Reports are due annually thereafter on your appointment
date unless the Court orders a different schedule. This report is required by Idaho
2. Your accounting should be as accurate as possible. The approximate value assigned to the
items listed should be your best estimate of the current market value of each. Failure to
make a correct and timely report would be sufficient ground for your removal as
Conservator or a fine. Your report should be filed with the Clerk of the Court (see
address below) and a copy sent to any other parties who are specified in your order.
3. Please read over your accounting carefully and make sure that it is fully completed
including the case number and your ward’s name on the cover page. If possible, please
type your report, otherwise, PLEASE USE BLACK INK. You will need to sign the form
before a notary public.
4. If you would like a conformed copy of your report for your records, please send a copy,
along with the original report, and a self-addressed stamped envelope.
5. IMMEDIATELY notify the court if you relocate and change address and/or phone
number so that the court has the most current contact information for you and your ward.
6. IF A BOND WAS REQUIRED: If the total value of the personal property in the estate as
reflected on the inventory comes to more than the amount of bond you filed when you
qualified, then you may have to increase your bond to cover the additional amount. Your
additional bond, if needed, should be filed at the same time that you file your inventory.
7. Extra reports can be obtained on the Internet by visiting the Guardianship Monitoring
Program home page at www.adaweb.net or by calling our office at 208-287-7652. The
Court Assistance Office also has these forms on their web page,