Bassinet and Stand
by Kalei Anne Lundberg
The diagrams are offered for personal use only; for any other use please contact me
for permission at email@example.com
Bassinet & Stand page 1 of 4
1. Book fold to center.
2. Book fold to center again.
3. Pinch to mark
center, then valley fold
to center, crease and
4. Valley fold to
crease just made
in step 3.
5. Valley fold and
unfold to the folded
6 Unfold to step
Bassinet & Stand page 2 of 4
10. Valley fold. Note: this
fold will align on the top
edge of the diagonal
11. Valley fold. Note: This fold
will be half the distance of the
flat edge on the side of the
12. Unfold the accordion
pleat and form the box.
7. Fold and unfold top layer
8. Valley fold to crease.
9. Valley fold and unfold the
Bassinet & Stand page 3 of 4
13. (Side view)
Mountain fold flap to
the inside and reform
the accoridan pleat to
lock the box shape.
14. Make a dart by pinching along the
center line until the bonnet curves
forward. crease to the left. Then inside
reverse the extra paper to the inside of
15. Make a small valley
fold on the tip to lock
the dart and create a
smooth line to the
Stand: (Made from the same size paper.)
1. Do the star precrease thing and collapse
into a waterbomb.
2. Valley fold the top third down, crease and
3. Inside reverse fold the top flap.
4. Inside reverse fold the same flap again.
Bassinet & Stand page 4 of 4
5. Repeat steps 3 & 4 on the other three flaps.
6. Unfold model.
7. Mountain fold the corners behind noting
the landmarks. Box pleat the center section
so that it is just a tad wider than the width of
8. Reform the corner crimp folds along
existing creases. Flatten the center of
the model and pinch a slight depression
to cradle the basket.
9. On the inside mountain
fold the corners of the crimp
folds. These folds should end
short of the corner. Their only