LICENSE AGREEMENT (“Agreement”), effective as of February 25, 2008 (the “Effective Date”)
Advanced Cell Technology, Inc., a Delaware corporation with offices located at 381 Plantation Street,
Worcester, Massachusetts 01605, the United States of America, lawfully represented by its director William M.
Caldwell, IV (“ACT” or “Licensor”)
Pharming Technologies B.V., a private limited liability company incorporated and existing under the laws of the
Netherlands, having its registered office at Darwinweg 24, 2333 CR Leiden, the Netherlands, lawfully
represented by its directors Dr. R. Strijker and Dr. B. M. Giannetti (“Pharming” or “Licensee”)
(Pharming and ACT sometimes hereinafter referred to individually as a “Party” and collectively as the “Parties”) .
1. Pharming and Infigen, Inc. (“Infigen”) previously entered into a License and Settlement Agreement that
was executed by Pharming and Infigen on July 9, 2004 and July 13, 2004, respectively”), a copy of
which is attached hereto as Exhibit A (the “Original Agreement”).
2. Under the Original Agreement, Pharming obtained certain exclusive and nonexclusive rights to patents
owned by Infigen.
3. Infigen ceased conducting its business, and certain of the patents previously owned by Infigen were
acquired by ACT pursuant to a Patent Assignment Agreement (the “Assignment Agreement”) dated
February 2, 2007 between ACT and Infigen.
4. Under the Assignment Agreement, ACT agreed to honor the Original Agreement with respect to the
Infigen Patents (as defined herein) and subject to the terms and conditions of the Assignment Agreement;
5. Pharming and ACT have agreed that the Original Agreement should be restated to clarify the Parties’
respective rights and to reflect