1. Which of the following describes the roles of devices in a WAN? (Choose three.)
• A CSU/DSU terminates a digital local loop.
A modem terminates a digital local loop.
A CSU/DSU terminates an analog local loop.
• A modem terminates an analog local loop.
• A router is commonly considered a DTE device.
A router is commonly considered a DCE device.
2. What value in the address field of a Frame Relay header identifies the destination
of the frame?
3. The serial PPP link between the Left and Right routers is configured as shown in
the diagram. Which configuration issue explains why the link is unable to establish a
The IP addresses must be on different subnets.
• The usernames are misconfigured.
The passwords must be different for the CHAP authentication.
The clock rate must be 56000.
The clock rate is configured on the wrong end of the link.
Interface serial 0/0 on Left must connect to interface serial 0/1 on Right.
4. The output of the show interfaces serial 0/0 command for a frame-relay
connection indicates that the serial line is up but the line protocol is down. What are
possible causes for this? (Choose two.)
• There is an LMI-type mismatch between the Frame Relay switch and the router.
There is no clock present on the serial interface.
The interface is shut down.
RARP is not functioning on the router.
• The cable is disconnected.
ccna exams, ccna exam prep, ccna exam preparation, ccna exam
questions, ccna certification exam, ccna practice exam, ccna exam
question, ccna exam simulator, ccna practice exams, ccna exam