Joint Venture Agreement
Dated this 27th day of February of the year nineteen hundred and ninety-seven, between CC PLUS, a
corporation established in accordance with the laws of Spain, represented by Mr. Jose Manuel Ramierez,
Spanish, domiciled in Spain, vallgent Street, number 52, Palmas de Mallorca 07013, Baleares, Spain hereinafter
"Plus", and the corporation SAFE AID PRODUCTS INCORPORATED, corporation established in
accordance with the laws of the United States of America, corporation which main line of business is the
developing pharmaceutical products, represented by Mr. Lawrence Feldman, both having an office at 225 Old
Country Road, Melville, New York, hereinafter "Safe", both declare that they hereby enter into a joint venture
agreement which shall be governed by the provisions contained in this instrument herein and, to complement
same, by the legal rules applicable to it.
1. Plus is a corporation engaged in the marketing of products, for itself or representing others, worldwide,
Europe and Latin America;
2. That Safe is the licensee, worldwide, of all industrial property rights over a mechanism to nasally administer
aspirin and other medications;
3. That the aforementioned license is currently legally in force, not affected by objections of any type whatsoever,
lawsuits or other facts which could make it expire and shall be in force while this agreement is effective;
4. That as of recorded in the letter of intent dated January 17, 1997, Plus and Safe agreed, subject to certain
conditions, to establish a joint venture for the worldwide production and marketing of the mechanisms to
administer medications via the nose hereinafter the "Product". Attachment A of this agreement contains a brief
description of the Product and a listing of the patents and licenses protecting such Product.
5. That the conditions indicated in the letter of intent have been performed to the satisfaction of both parties.
THE PARTIES AGREE ON