PRE-PAID LEGAL SERVICES, INC.
STOCK OPTION AGREEMENT
(David A. Savula - First Quarter 1998 Production and Recruiting Goals)
This Stock Option Agreement ("Agreement") is made effective as of the 6th day of February, 1998 between Pre-
Paid Legal Services, Inc., an Oklahoma corporation (the "Corporation"), and David A. Savula (the "Holder").
In consideration of the mutual covenants hereinafter set forth and for other good and valuable consideration, the
parties hereto agree as follows:
1. Grant of Stock Option. The Corporation hereby grants to Holder the right and option (the "Option") to
purchase an aggregate of Ten Thousand (10,000) shares of Common Stock, par value $.01 per share, of the
Corporation on the terms and conditions herein set forth.
2. Purchase Price. The purchase price of the shares of Common Stock subject to the Option shall be $43.13 per
share (the fair market value of the Common Stock on the effective date hereof).
3. Vesting of Option. The Option shall vest, if at all, as of the date upon which the Corporation determines that
the criteria set forth in Exhibit "A" attached hereto have been satisfied and shall thereafter be exercisable and may
be exercised in all or in part from time to time during the term of the Option. In no event shall the Option vest or
become exercisable if such criteria are not satisfied within the applicable time period.
4. Expiration Date. The Option shall expire and any rights of the Holder to exercise the Option shall cease on the
date three (3) years after the date of this Agreement.
5. Non-transferability. The Option shall not be assignable or transferable by the Holder, except by will or by the
laws of descent and distribution. During the life of the Holder, the Option shall be exercisable only by him.
6. Changes in Capital Structure. The aggregate number of shares of Common Stock covered by the Option, and
the price per share thereof, shall all be proportionately adjusted for any increase or decrease in the number of
issued shares of Co