The Model RT1000 Mini Tap is ideal for running branches under pressure on
water, steam and gas lines. With 1″ capacity and ability to drill most pipe
materials, the lightweight RT1000 features a corrosion-resistant design
guaranteed to last a lifetime.
Model RT1000 Benefits:
• Compact and light weight design eases tight-quarter and
• Sturdy design and machined construction provide
dependable operation in high pressure taps.
• Stainless steel, bronze and aircraft aluminum
components provide lifetime operation with
• Independent cutter feed and rotation
give the user total control of the oper-
ation for maximum saw life.
• Ability to drill steel, cast iron, ductile iron and plastic pipe provide
• Coupon-retaining bits capture the slug, preventing system
contamination or damage of downstream equipment.
• Tapping Capacity – 3/4″ - 1″
• Mounting – Saddle, Welded Nipple, Weld-o-let, Thread-o-let
• Activation – Hand Ratchet, Air Ratchet, Right Angle Drill
• Cutter Field – Rotation of Sleeve Around Threaded
• Pressure – Water, 200 psig @ 100°F
Steam, Air – 100 psig @ 370°F
• Collapsed Length – 14″
Model RT1000 Mini Tap Set
– RT1000 Tapping Tool Only
– 3/4″, 1″ CTS Adapters
– Ratchet Wrench
– (2) Spud Wrenches
– Tool Box
– Hole Saw Adapter
The RT1000 is the perfect addition to your tool box and it is in stock. Order Now!
RT1000 RT1000 Tapping Tool CTS Set
RT1000 RT1000 Tapping Tool Only
Ridge Tool Company
400 Clark St., Elyria Ohio 44036-2023 U.S.A.
Catalog Sheet No. R-99-Q
Effective Date: December 1, 1999
Visit us on the Internet: www.ridgid.com
Model RT1000 Mini Tap
Printed in U.S.A. © RTC 12/99
All sales subject to Ridge Tool Company Terms and Conditions of Sales.
For Cutter and Accessory Information, see back.
RT1000 Tapping Tool
RT3422 Machine Only