• High resolution monitor
• Splash-resistant case with a built in sunshade and
spring-loaded multi-position kickstand
• Integrated, built-in Transmitter
• Power Supply
• Video Out/In Jack
• Power Indicator Light
• Battery Port for use with 14.4 Volt battery
• Power ON/OFF button with step
• 100′ of push cable
• Debris capturing drum
• Durable stainless steel camera head
• Durable stainless steel tapered
• Interconnect cord
• Scratch resistant sapphire, debris
shedding flush mount lens
• Flip Switch for 180 degree rotation of image (black
& white only)
Ridge Tool Company
400 Clark St., Elyria, Ohio 44035-6001 U.S.A.
Catalog Sheet No. R-01-H
Effective Date: June 1, 2001
Visit us on the internet: www.ridgid.com
SeeSnake® Flat Pack
Demand the Best. . .
Printed in U.S.A. © RTC 2/02
All sales subject to Ridge Tool Company Terms and Conditions of Sales.
Demand the Best ... Demand
Our most affordable SeeSnake Camera System...
Works great as an accessory to Standard SeeSnake
• Inspect 11/2″ to 4″ lines
• Push cable length of 100′
• Easy to transport and use
• Built-in transmitter for easy locates
• Unbeatable SeeSnake durability
• Compatible with any SeeSnake monitor
Black & White
SeeSnake® Pipe Inspection Equipment
Now you can afford to buy the best... the SeeSnake FlatPack &
the SeeSnake Color FlatPack
The SeeSnake® Pipe Inspection Systems are the best video inspection system on the market.
Their quality and durability make them the most dependable camera systems.
SeeSnake Color FlatPack System with (2) Batteries and (1) Charger
SeeSnake Color FlatPack System
SeeSnake Color FlatPack Reel Only
SeeSnake Color Monitor Pack Only
NTSC - 115V - 60 Hz
SeeSnake FlatPack System with (2) Batteri