1. Which two pieces of information are typically found on a logical network diagram?
• interface identifiers
• DLCI for virtual circuits
operating system versions
2. Excessive broadcasts are generally a symptom of a problem at which layer?
• data link
3. What is one example of a physical layer problem?
incorrect STP configuration
incorrect ARP mapping
• incorrect clock rate
4. Which two components should be taken into consideration when establishing a
network baseline? (Choose two.)
• information about the network design
IP addressing allocation on the network
requirements about the service provider setup
requirements for access control lists to regulate traffic
• expected performance under normal operating conditions
ccna exams, ccna exam prep, ccna exam preparation, ccna exam
questions, ccna certification exam, ccna practice exam, ccna exam
question, ccna exam simulator, ccna practice exams, ccna exam