Under general supervision, to perform a variety of project management functions for
the County’s facilties and Airports including, improvement, remodeling & accessibility
projects. To manage and maintain the County’s accessibility program, and assist in
the management of airport leases and fuel distribution systems; and to perform
related duties as required.
This is an advanced level position which provides project management, accessibility
coordination and assistance with airport operations for the Director of Facility
Services / Airport Coordinator. This position is distinguished from the latter in that the
Director of Facility Services/Airports Coordinator has overall responsibility for the
The Director of Facility Services / Airports Coordinator.
CLASSIFICATIONS DIRECTLY SUPERVISED
May Supervise Building & Grounds Maintenance Supervisor I, II.
Department Fiscal Officer
PROJECT MANAGER - 2
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES
• Assists with the development of the departmental safety program, including
providing safety training for maintenance staff.
• Research and prepare documents and specifications for County improvement
and accessibility projects.
• Manage and oversees various improvement projects.
• Handles all aspects of the formal and informal bidding process.
• Maintains and manages the County’s accessibility program, including resolving
complaints and maintaining the accessibility transition plan.
• Assists with management of the County Airports including, lease management
and fuel delivery systems management, ordering and quality control of aviation
fuel and managing fuel inventory.
• Researches and applies for local, state, federal and private grant funding
• Assists in recommending, developing and implementing department goals,
objectives and policies.
• Assists in hiring Department staff.
• Assists in su