Additional Contact Name__________________________________________
Additional contact must be able to be contacted on the wedding day
Terms and Conditions
1. The Photographer shall be the exclusive photographer retained by the Client for the purpose of
photographing the wedding. Friends and family may take photos so long as they do not interfere
with the Photographer’s duties.
2. The Photographer owns the copyright to all images created. The Photographer shall only make
reproductions for the Client and for the Photographer’s portfolio, samples, self-promotion, entry
in photography contests or art exhibitions, blogs, and editorial use. If the Photographer desires to
make other uses, the Photographer shall not do so without obtaining written permission from the
3. The Client is obtaining images for personal use only, and shall not sell said images. The Client
has permission from the Photographer to post the images online and make prints. The Client
shall not make any digital alterations to the photos.
4. Although care will be taken with the image files, the Photographer limits any liability for loss
or damage to the photos in the unlikely event of any extreme accidents or Acts of God.
5. Any fees charged to the Photographer including parking, food, and travel over _______ miles
must be reimbursed by the Client.
6. If the Photographer cannot perform this Agreement due to illness, family emergencie