IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
• Read these instructions.
• Keep these instructions.
• Heed all warnings.
• Follow all instructions.
• Do not use this apparatus near water.
• Mains powered apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping or
splashing and that no objects filled with liquids, such as vases,
shall be placed on the apparatus.
• Clean only with dry cloth.
• Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance
with the manufacturer’s instructions.
• Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat
registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that
• Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding-
type plug. A polarized plug has two blades with one wider than
the other. A grounding type plug has two blades and a third
grounding prong. The wide blade or the third prong are
provided for your safety. If the provided plug does not fit into
your outlet, consult an electrician for replacement of the
obsolete outlet. (for USA and Canada)
• Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched
particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point
where they exit from the apparatus.
• Only use attachments/accessories specified by the
• Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused
for long periods of time.
• Turning off the power switch does not completely isolate this
product from the power line so remove the plug from the socket
if not using it for extended periods of time.
• Install this product near the wall socket and keep the power
plug easily accessible.
• WARNING—This apparatus shall be connected to a mains
socket outlet with a protective earthing connection.
• Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is
required when the apparatus has been damaged in any way,
such as power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been
spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus
has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate
normally, or has been dropped.
• Do not install t