CDSPI HOME & AUTO GET A QUOTE CONTEST
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
1. Contest Rules. These are the official rules (the “Rules”) of the CDSPI Home & Auto
Get a Quote Contest (this “Quote Contest”). Copies of these Rules are available on-line at
www.cdspi.com/more-info or by writing to CDSPI at 155 Lesmill Road, Toronto,
Ontario, M3B 2T8.
2. Who May Enter. This Quote Contest is open only to persons who are at least eighteen
(18) years of age and who are resident in a Canadian province or territory, other than the
Province of Quebec, who are either i) a Canadian dentist (active or retired); ii) a dental
office employee or iii) a spouse or dependent child of any member of either of these two
groups of dental professionals (each an “Eligible Participant”). Employees of CDSPI and
its affiliated companies and members of their immediate family are not eligible to
participate in this Quote Contest.
3. Prize. Only one prize in total will be awarded. The prize is ONE (Canadian) cash prize
in the amount of $20,000. The prize is non-transferable and no prize substitutions are
permitted. The prize is expressed in and shall be paid in Canadian currency. Winners
shall be responsible for any and all applicable taxes.
4. Contest Period. The contest Opening Day is November 17th, 2008 and the Closing
Day is Dec 31, 2009 (the “Contest Period”). No contest entries shall be accepted before
the Opening Day and no contest entries shall be accepted after the Closing Day. Only
properly submitted and completed entries made by an Eligible Participant during the
Contest Period and received before the Entry Deadline (as defined below) will be
accepted into this Quote Contest.
5. How to Enter. The following are the ways to enter this Quote Contest, which are all
subject to the per person limits set out in Section 6:
First Method of Entry: Completion of any one or more of the following entitles an
Eligible Participant to no more than ONE entry in this Quote Contest:
During the Contest Period, an Eligib