Create a CD-Label with CD-Stomper • Step-by-Step Instructions 1
Create a CD-Label with the
The School of Education Computer Lab uses the CD Stomper Pro labels and software to
add attractive labels to your Recordable CD-ROMs. Get the Stomper CD from a lab
aide, and design your own label.
1. Open the CD Stomper and select English as your preferred language.
2. Select Templates, and specify the New US Letter Label (with the extra labels for
disks as shown below). These are the type of labels that come with the current
Stomper, and if you use the default template, you will waste your first label!
3. On the next pages are the instructions that come with the program. This is not the
most intuitive software, but all the commands show as buttons on the screen.
There are no pull-down menus.
4. Once you design your label, print it to the color laser printer in the lab. Insert the
label in the manual input tray on the front of the printer. Unless you design both
halves of the template, you will need to turn the label over to print the second one.
To Import your own images into the Stomper file, they need to be in PICT format.
Stomper Pro Quick Start
Important: Please Read!!!
*Use the installer on the Stomper Pro CD to install the application onto your hard drive. Once installed,
restart your system then run the Stomper application from your hard drive.
*Stomper Pro Design Studio software is a graphics package that utilizes large image files and has a minimum
system requirement of 16mb of RAM. If your system does not have a lot of memory it is best that you
close all non-essential programs while using Stomper software.
* While running the software you will need to keep the CD in the CD-ROM drive. The Stomper
software program runs off the hard drive and uses the CD-ROM drive to pull over 500mb’s of background
picture images. If you do not need access to the images (if you are importing your own artwork) the CD does
not need to be in the CD-ROM drive to run the program.
Upgrades - please k