SCOTT'S LIQUID GOLD-INC.
1997 STOCK OPTION PLAN
INCENTIVE STOCK OPTION AGREEMENT
DATE OF GRANT:
AGREEMENT between Scott's Liquid Gold-Inc. (the "Company"), and the above named Optionee
("Optionee"), an employee of the Company or a Subsidiary thereof.
The Company and Optionee agree as follows:
1. Grant of Option. Optionee is hereby granted an Incentive Stock Option, within the meaning of Section 422 of
the Code (the "Option"), to purchase Common Stock of the Company pursuant to the Scott's Liquid Gold-Inc.
1997 Stock Option Plan (the "Plan"). The Option and this Agreement are subject to and shall be construed in
accordance with the terms and conditions of the Plan, as now or hereinafter in effect. Any terms which are used
in this Agreement without being defined and which are defined in the Plan shall have the meaning specified in the
2. Date of Grant. The date of the grant of the Option is the date first set forth above, the date of the action by the
Board of Directors in granting the same.
3. Number and Price of Shares. The number of shares as to which the Option is granted is the number set forth in
Schedule 3A to this Agreement. The purchase price per share is the amount set forth in Schedule 3B to this
4. Expiration Date. Unless sooner terminated as provided in Section 5.4 or Section 9 of the Plan, the Option shall
expire and terminate on the date set forth in Schedule 4 to this Agreement, and in no event shall the Option be
exercisable after that date.
5. Manner of Exercise. Except as provided in this Agreement, the Option shall be exercisable, in whole or in part,
from time to time, in the manner provided in Section 8 of the Plan.
6. Time of Exercise.
(a) The Option granted hereby shall become vested in and exercisable by Optionee in the installments, on the
dates and subject to the conditions set forth in Schedule 6 to this Agreement; provided, however, that Optionee
must have been continuously employed by the Company or a Sub