Service Repair Manual
320, 320L TRACK-TYPE
Model: 320 L EXCAVATOR 1TL
Configuration: 320, 320L TRACK-TYPE EXCAVATORS 1TL00001-UP (MACHINE) POWERED BY 3116 ENGINE
Disassembly and Assembly
446 and 446B Backhoe Loaders, Lexion 450 Combine, 3114 and 3116 Engines,
IT18F Integrated Toolcarrier, D6M Track-Type Tractor and 928F, 950F and 950G
Media Number -SENR3611-18
Publication Date -01/05/2009
Date Updated -27/05/2009
Governor - Remove
SMCS - 1264-011
Tool Part Number Part Description Qty
(1) This tool is part of the 128-8822 Fuel System and Governor Tool Group.
a. Remove the fuel shutoff solenoid. Refer to Disassembly and Assembly, "Fuel Shutoff
Solenoid - Remove and Install".
Care must be taken to ensure that fluids are contained during
performance of inspection, maintenance, testing, adjusting, and repair
of the product. Be prepared to collect the fluid with suitable containers
before opening any compartment or disassembling any component
Refer to Special Publication, NENG2500, "Dealer Service Tool
Catalog" for tools and supplies suitable to collect and contain fluids on
Dispose of all fluids according to local regulations and mandates.
1. Disconnect the governor control cable.
2. Remove oil tube assembly (1). Remove tube assembly (2) and tube assembly for fuel ratio
control (3), if equipped. Plug and cap all connections.
3. Remove clip (4).
4. Use Tooling (A) to slide tube assembly (5) into the cylinder head.
5. Remove the clip and use Tooling (A) to remove the clevis