How To Loop YouTube Videos?
Android Phones, Tablets,
Playing YouTube Videos in a Loop on any Laptop or Desktop computer is easy. All
that is required is to simply right click on the video and then select the Loop option
in the contextual menu.
Loop YouTube Videos
on Android, WIndows,
Loop YouTube Videos on
Android Phone Using Chrome
1. Open the Chrome browser.
2. Go to youtube.com and start playing the
3. Once the Video is open, tap on the
3-dots Menu icon.
4. Once the page reloads in desktop mode
on your phone, start playing the Video.
5. Next, long press on the Video to launch
Video Options Menu and then tap on
the Loop option.
1. Open any web browser on your
computer and visit youtube.com.
2. On YouTube, open the video that you
want to loop and start playing the
3. Once the video has started playing,
right-click on the Video and then
click on the Loop option in the
Steps to Loop YouTube Videos
on Windows PC and Mac
Loop Videos on Android Phone Using “Listen on Repeat” App
1. Download the Listen on Repeat app.
2. Open the App.
3. Once the app opens, tap on the search icon
and then search for the Video.
From the list of search results, simply tap on
the Video and it will start playing over and
over again, until you close the app or play
Contact Us:- email@example.com