MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET Finished Product.
SECTION 1 - CHEMICAL SUBSTANCE/PRODUCT AND COMPANY
• Finished Product Name: Aussie Catch the Wave Aerosol Hairspray (95587312)
• Company Identification:
Redmond Products, Inc.
301 East 6th Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Contact: Consumer Relations at 1-800-947-2656
• In case of medical emergencies, please contact your local poison control center.
• Transportation emergency (24 hour), contact:
CHEMTREC - Phone # 1-800-424-9300 (U.S. and Canada) or 1-703-527-3887 (for calls
• DATE: December 2007
SECTION 2 - HAZARDS IDENTIFICATION
This is a personal care or cosmetic product that is safe for consumers and other users under
intended and reasonably foreseeable use. Additional information on toxicological endpoints is
available from the supplier upon request.
POTENTIAL HEALTH EFFECTS:
• Eye: Contact may cause mild, transient irritation. Some redness and/or stinging may occur.
• Skin: Not expected to be irritating, sensitizing, photoallergenic or phototoxic when used as
intended. If irritation occurs following intended use or prolonged contact it is expected to
mild and transient.
• Inhalation: May cause mild, transient respiratory irritation. Avoid prolonged contact to
• Ingestion: Product used as intended is not expected to cause gastrointestinal irritation.
Accidental ingestion of undiluted product may cause mild gastrointestinal irritation with
nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea.
SECTION 3 - COMPOSITION AND INGREDIENTS
The complete ingredient list for the finished product(s) is as follows:
Water, Dimethyl Ether, Alcohol Denat., Acrylates Copolymer, Ecklonia Radiata Extract,
Potassium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ammonium Benzoate, PEG-12
Dimethicone, Diisobutyl Adipate, Tocopheryl Acetate
Hazardous ingredients as defined by OSHA, 29 CFR 1910.1200. and/or WHMIS under the HPA: