AWD118 Rev. 1 (10/06)
Copyright© 2000-2006, Alpha Communications®, All Rights Reserved
TYPICAL WIRING INSTRUCTIONS
For the CM800 Emergency-Call System
(simplified diagram) showing the most
popular system components
INSTALLATION GUIDELINES and GENERAL INFORMATION:
1. All low voltage wiring is #22 AWG, unless otherwise noted.
2. Observe all local and national electrical and building codes.
3. All terminals connections shown may not be in the order that they appear on the equipment.
4. This diagram does not show all of the possible configurations possible for the CM800
system. This is a simplified diagram showing in more detail the most popular system configu-
ration and components. For the complete system installation manual and additional wiring
diagrams, please see installation manual #IL514.
5. Optional wiring and components are shown in dotted lines.
42 Central Drive, Farmingdale NY 11735-1202
(631) 777-5500 Fax: (631) 777-5599
TOLL-FREE Technical Line 1-800-666-4800
Rear of Typical