310-302 SCSA10 Braindump
ExamSoon 310-302 Exams
SUN Sun Certified Network Administrator for Solaris 10 OS
O rder : 310-302 Exam
Practice Exam: 310-302
Exam Number/Code: 310-302
Exam Name: Sun Certified Network Administrator for Solaris 10 OS
Questions and Answers: 317 Q&As
Free 310-302 Braindumps
Exam : SUN 310-302
Title : Sun Certified Network Administrator for Solaris 10 OS
1. What are two advantages of using a layered networking model? (Choose two.)
A. Routing tables are simplified.
B. Network performance is improved.
C. The troubleshooting process is simplified.
D. Changing one layer does NOT require changes to the other layers.
E. Networking related code does NOT need to be recompiled for other systems.
2. You configure a second network connection on a server and attempt to configure the server to route packets
between the two interfaces.
The snoop command reveals that packets are arriving on both interfaces, but the server is refusing to forward packets
between interfaces as required.
What two commands can be used to verify that the Solaris system is configured to forward IP packets between these
two interfaces? (Choose two.)
B. netstat -r
C. ndd -get /dev/ip \?
D. ndd -get /dev/udp ip-forward
E. ndd -get /dev/ip ip_forwarding
3. In certain configurations, Gigabit Ethernet can use 9000 byte Ethernet frames instead of the standard 1500 byte
frames. What are two advantages of using Jumbo Ethernet frames over standard frames? (Choose two.)
A. higher network throughput
B. VLAN complexity reduced
C. lower host CPU utilization
D. more reliable data transmission
E. lower number of packet collisions
4. You need to display the Ethernet address of a system connected to a server you administer. Which command
displays all entries in the current ARP table?
A. arp -a
B. arp -list
C. netstat -av
D. ndd -get /dev/arp ethers
5. You have a SPARC workstation with a single hme Ethernet interface. Which file is required for the interface to be