Cuddle Organics Proudly Introduces Its Summer 2010 Organic Children’s
Leading Retailer of Organic Children’s Bedding Introduces Its Summer 2010 Organic Bedding
Scottsdale, AZ, June 18, 2010 --(PR.com)-- Cuddle Organics (www.cuddleorganics.com) proudly
introduces its Summer 2010 Organic Children's Bedding Collection. The collection is a collaboration of
Etsy veterans Cuddle Organics, Organic Quilt Company, and Emily Burger Designs, who are three moms
committed to creating the most beautiful and luxurious organic baby products available anywhere. All
items are handmade with love, starting from the fabric design and sewing, to the packaging made with
seed imbedded paper that can be planted to grow a flower garden.
According to Becky Stone from Organic Quilt Company, “at Cuddle Organics you get what you pay for.
While some companies claim to be organic, we carefully source and use the finest Certified-Organic
Cotton fabrics. Certified-Organic Cotton does cost a little bit more, but its long-term advantages are
- While conventional cotton accounts for 11% of all pesticides and 25% of the insecticides used
worldwide each year, Certified-Organic cotton increases soil fertility and biodiversity, reduces water
pollution, and is good for the Earth
- Many of our fabrics are grown and milled in the U.S., which means a smaller environmental footprint
for all of our products.
- All of our fabrics are dyed with low-impact fiber-reactive or natural dyes, inks, or pigments (no heavy
metals or pollutants here!). Some of our fabrics are even patterned without the use of dyes at all!
- All of our imported fabrics are Fairly Traded, which ensures a safe, healthy, and responsible working
environment (and no child or forced labor)
- Organic cotton is not finished with formaldehyde and, because there are no harmful chemicals used in
its production, Certified-Organic cotton is less likely to trigger allergies.”
Tammy Santana from Cuddle Organics said “We're very excited to offer such