American Bulldogs of Tampa
Puppy Purchase Agreement
The Purchaser Is:
ABT and or Breeder = American Bulldogs of Tampa
You and Your = Purchaser
AB = American Bulldog
The Purchaser Agrees:
Congratulations on your choice to purchase an AB pup from ABT. We truly hope that
your purchase provides you with a satisfying long-term human to canine relationship.
You must understand that your decision to purchase this living animal will require a
large portion of your life in time, money and effort for an indefinite period and that you
will except these responsibilities to their fullest extents. You understand that you will be
governed by this "puppy purchase agreement", laws pertaining to animals in your local
jurisdiction and your homeowner's/renter's requirements and exclusions. You agree that
you have thoroughly educated yourself about the pros and cons of owning an AB and that
you are comfortable with the characteristics of this particular breed.
You agree that you will:
1) Not use this AB for any illegal purposes or activities.
2) Not abuse this AB mentally or physically.
3) Not keep this AB in a crate for hours on end, tethered to a chain outside or allowed to
run loose through a community.
4) Keep this AB in a fenced in yard or inside of your residential dwelling and on a
leash while out in public.
5) Provide this AB will all necessary care including but not limited to: veterinarian
are; adequate shelter against the elements; proper nutrition including a high-quality meat-
based dog food preferably without corn or wheat; daily exercise; a minimum of basic
obedience training from a certified canine obedience instructor; preventative health care
including communicable disease vaccinations, heart-worm preventative, both internal and
external parasite control.
6) Not train, coerce or agitate this AB to be aggressive to peop