OFFICE LEASE AGREEMENT
THIS LEASE is made this 1st day of April, 2006, by and between, InterActive Media Technologies, Inc., a
Florida Corporation (hereinafter referred to as"IMT/TENANT”), and Globaltel IP, Inc., (hereinafter referred to
The consideration for this agreement is the agreement to pay rent and the mutual promises and covenants set
1. Property . The legal description of the real estate to be subleased is 7999 North Federal Highway, Suite
401, Boca Raton, Florida 33431
2. USE OF PREMISES: The property shall be used as an office for administration, systems design and
general business uses.
3. SIZE: 1 ,000 rentable square feet +/-.
4. DELIVERY: 1 ,000 rentable square feet shall be available on or about April 1, 2005. All space will be
delivered in “as is” condition.
5. SUBLEASE TERM: The Sublease Term shall commence on April 1, 2006 and shall expire on March 1,
6. EXTENSION OPTIONS: SUBTENANT will need to negotiate any additional lease term with the
7. DEPOSITS: No deposits are required.
8. RENT AMOUNT AND SCHEDULE: Rent for the initial twelve (12) month period shall be $3500.00 per
month and includes maintenance, utilities, and other related office expenses. As of January 1, 2006, the Modified
Gross Rent shall increase at a rate of 3.0% per year for the remaining term of the Sublease.
9. SIGNAGE: SUBTENANT’S business name can be placed at appropriate interior locations and lobby
directory, with the approval of the LANDLORD, at SUBTENANT’S sole cost. SUBTENANT’S name shall
be placed on the exterior pillon sign, with the approval of the LANDLORD, at SUBTENANT’S sole cost.
10. PARKING: SUBTENANT shall be provided a minimum of five (5) parking spaces per one thousand
(1500) square feet of subleased space.
11. ACCESS: SUBTENANT and its employees shall have access to the premises twenty-four (24) hours per
day, seven (7) days per week, su