Auto Glass Guru Advises Consumers Regarding Necessary Windshield
Auto Glass Guru offers consumers general guidelines to ensure that they will know when the time
is right for a windshield replacement rather than a windshield repair.
Phoenix, AZ (Vocus) October 3, 2009 -- Auto Glass Guru offers general guidelines to consumers ensuring that
the regularly asked question, "Do I need to replace it or can it be repaired?" has a clear, concise answer.
Your windshield can usually be repaired if:
1. Rock damage (or other similar external damage) has resulted in a small ding or chip.
2. If the damage is contained within an area the approximate size of a quarter.
3. If the damage is not in the direct line of sight for the driver.
Your windshield should probably be replaced if:
1. There is a chip, ding, or crack directly in the driver's line of sight.
2. A small ding or chip has been left unattended and has begun to spread or crack.
3. If the damage is too large (larger than the size of a quarter).
Jace Green of Auto Glass Guru said, "Repair is often a good option, but there are certain times when it just isn't
the best choice. It's important to remember that the windshield is a safety device…if the safety of the windshield
will be called into question by an attempted repair we always recommend replacement."
For further information on Auto Glass Guru or general information on the auto glass industry get in touch with
Jace Green at jace(at)autoglassguru(dot)com or by phone at 1-888-588-7603. Or you can visit Auto Glass Guru
online at autoglassguru.com.
Auto Glass Guru
# # #
PRWeb eBooks - Another online visibility tool from PRWeb
Auto Glass Guru
Online Web 2.0 Version
You can read the online version of this press release here.
Listen to Podcast MP3 Listen to Podcast iTunes List