DIRECT RESPONSE CONSULTANTS
Sound Works International
8495 Oddfellows Road NE
Bainbridge, WA 98110
Attn: Jerry Dennon
RE: "30 Classis Car - Tunes"
The following will constitute our agreement regarding the services "WnR" will provide for you, effective upon
execution by both parties:
1. During the duration of this campaign and so long as our fees are paid in a timely manner, we shall act as your
exclusive agent and use our best efforts to place your direct response product commercial(s) on Cable,
Syndication and Broadcast TV stations on both paid schedules and P.I. (per inquiry) basis. All media sources
and paid schedules will be submitted to client for prior approval, in writing, prior to airing. You shall provide us
with suitable direct response spot(s), subject to our approval as to content and broadcast standards. "WnR" will
use its best efforts to aid in the success of your product. We make no guarantee of the results of our services or
of the acceptability of your product or service to TV broadcast stations, syndication or cable stations or to
2. Time purchased on your behalf by "WnR" for cable, broadcast, or syndication will be submitted to you in
writing in the form of an insertion order and will require written approval from the client prior to airdate. "WnR"
does not guarantee or warrant favorable results for any time buy placed by "WnR" for any product.
3. All advance payments to television stations and cable networks plus advance commission to "WnR" are due
upon request. Cable funds must be received in our office no later than 48 hours after the request.
4. All payment to television broadcast stations, syndication or cable networks who air your products other than
advance stations, require payment within fifteen (15) days of the "WnR" invoice date.
5. In the event of a refund of monies advanced to TV broadcast stations, syndication, or cable stations and/or
"WnR", such refunds shall be paid to you within ten (10) working