This Schedule is executed pursuant to, and incorporates by reference the terms and conditions of, and capitalized
terms not defined herein shall have the meanings assigned to them in, the Master Lease Agreement identified
above ("AGREEMENT" said Agreement and this Schedule being collectively referred to as "LEASE"). This
Schedule, incorporating by reference the Agreement, constitutes a separate instrument of lease.
A. EQUIPMENT: Subject to the terms and conditions of the Lease, Lessor agrees to Lease to Lessee the
Equipment described below (the "EQUIPMENT"). Number Capitalized
of Units Lessors Cost Manufacturer Serial Number Model and Type of Equipment
See Annex A Attached hereto and forming a part hereof
9. First Termination Date: FORTY (40) months after the Basic Term Commencement Date.
10. Interim Rent: For the period from and including the Lease Commencement Date to but not including the Basic
Term Commencement Date ("Interim Period"), Lessee shall pay as rent ("Interim Rent") for each unit of
Equipment, the product of the Daily Lease Rate Factor times the Capitalized Lessor's Cost of such unit times the
number of days in the Interim Period. Interim Rent shall be due on DECEMBER 31, 1998.
11. Basic Term Rent. Commencing on __ JANUARY 1, 1999 and on the same day of each month thereafter
(each, a "Rent Payment Date") during the Basic Term, Lessee shall pay as rent ("Basic Term Rent") the product
of the Basic Term Lease Rate Factor times the Capitalized Lessor's Cost of all Equipment on this Schedule.
C. TAX BENEFITS Depreciation Deductions:
1. Depreciation method is the 200% declining balance method, switching to straight line method for the 1st
taxable year for which using the straight line method with respect to the adjusted basis as of the beginning of such
year will yield a larger allowance
2. Recovery Period: FIVE (5) YEARS.
3. Basis: 100% of Capitalized Lessors Cost.
D. PROPERTY TAX
APPLICABLE TO EQUIPMENT LOCATED IN 320 WAKARA WAY SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84108: