The Coca-Cola Company Fact Sheet
The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with nearly 500 sparkling and
still brands. Along with Coca-Cola®, recognized as the world’s most valuable brand, the Company’s portfolio includes
12 other billion dollar brands, including Diet Coke®, Fanta®, Sprite®, Coca-Cola Zero™, vitaminwater®, POWERADE®,
Minute Maid® and Georgia™ Coee. Globally, we are the No. 1 provider of sparkling beverages, juices and juice drinks
and ready-to-drink teas and coees. Through the world’s largest beverage distribution system, consumers in more
than 200 countries enjoy the Company’s beverages at a rate of nearly 1.6 billion servings a day. With an enduring commitment
to building sustainable communities, our Company is focused on initiatives that protect the environment, conserve
resources and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate.
• Established: 1886
• Ranking: We own 4 of the world’s top 5 nonalcoholic sparkling beverage brands: Coca-Cola, Diet Coke,
Sprite and Fanta
• Company Associates: 92,400 worldwide (as of December 31, 2008)
• Operational Reach: 200+ countries
• Consumer Servings (per day): nearly 1.6 billion
• Beverage Variety: We offer more than 3,000 products including diet and regular sparkling beverages, and
still beverages such as 100 percent juices, juice drinks, waters, sports and energy drinks, teas and coffees,
and milk- and soy-based beverages.
• New York Stock Exchange Ticker Symbol: KO
To refresh the world...
To inspire moments of optimism...
To create value and make a difference.
Our Commitment to Sustainability – 2007/2008 Highlights:
Respecting People – We offered more than 1,600 training classes to Company associates.
Supporting Communities – In 2007, The Coca-Cola Company and The Coca-Cola Foundation made charitable
contributions of $99 million to com