JOINT DEVELOPMENT AND
THIS AGREEMENT is made and entered into this 15th day of November 2003 by and between SCIENTIFIC
ENERGY, INC. a Utah corporation ("SEI"), and Grandway USA, Inc., a Utah corporation. (Grandway).
1. SEI is the owner of intellectual property (products).
2. SEI desires Grandway USA, Inc. to complete the patent process on and market the Inventions. SEI is willing
to have Grandway USA, Inc. consider the commercialization of the Inventions for certain consideration.
1. Electroluminescence Power Cell (for Lap-Top Computer)
2. Solenoid Pump
3. Solar Powered Fishing Tackle Box
4. Flasher Beacon
5. Electroluminescence Power Cell (for Portable T.V.)
6. Rapid-Hot Water Heater (120 volt)
7. Rapid-Hot Water Heater (12 volt)
8. Hydraulic Solenoid Solar-Powered Pump
9. Solar Powered Camping Lights
10. Solar Powered Survival Lantern With ELT
11. Solar Powered Lantern With Flashing Strobe
12. Solar Powered Barricade Light
13. Turbine Generator
14. Hydrogen Powered Generator System
15. Speedy Sputter with Solenoid Drive
16. Solenoid Pump for Diesel Motors
17. Flexible Socket Extension
18. Spring Loaded Magnetic Socket-wrench
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual promises and covenants contained herein, and for other
valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, the parties hereto agree as
1. Assignment to Grandway USA, Inc.: Upon completion, production and commercialization of the above
referenced inventions SEI agrees to license and convey to Grandway USA, Inc., and Grandway USA, Inc.
agrees to license from SEI, the following:
A. All right, title and interest of SEI in and to that certain products referred to as the Inventions, together with all
trademarks, patents, and all powers and privileges relating thereto, and any and all modifications, improvements,
enhancements, variations, and alterations relating thereto. It is