AUTO SHIELD INSURANCE POLICY
WHEREAS the Insured by a written proposal and declaration furnished by the Insured for the purpose of obtaining this insurance and which
shall be the basis of this Contract and is deemed to be incorporated therein has applied to KURNIA INSURANS (MALAYSIA) BERHAD
(hereinafter called "the Company") for the insurance hereinafter contained and has paid or agreed to pay the premium stated in the said
Schedule in accordance with the laws of Malaysia as consideration for such Insurance afforded in respect of such injuries or other
contingencies as specified in the Policy Schedule applies to the Insured and/or Insured Person(s) as the driver and/or passenger while driving
or riding, boarding or alighting from the vehicle named in the Policy.
NOW THIS POLICY WITNESSETH: That subject to the terms and conditions contained herein or endorsed or otherwise expressed hereon
the Company will indemnify the Insured in the manner and to the extent hereinafter provided:
1. We/Us/The Company/KIMB means Kurnia Insurans (M) Berhad.
2. Policy Schedule means the Schedule, which is attaching to and forming part of this Policy.
Insured means the Person/Association/Corporation/Company as named in the Policy Schedule or the nominated driver for
Association/Corporation/Company registered vehicle.
Insured Person(s) means the driver and/or passenger with the permission of the Insured is driving or riding as passenger boarding or
alighting from the vehicle named in the Policy.
5. Period of Insurance means the specified insurance commencement date till its expiry date for the insurance coverage as stated in the
6. Accidental Death or Bodily Injury refers to any event of accidental violent external and visible means which shall independently of any
other cause result in death or permanent disablement of the Insured and/ or the Insured Person(s).
7. Accident to the Named Vehicle refers to an event or series of e