Date of Lease:
Lease Start Date
Lease End Date
Utilities Paid By Landlord
Utilities Paid By Tenant
1. The Landlord agrees to rent to the Tenant and the Tenant agrees to rent from the Landlord the
following commercial property: (describe rental property):
2. The term of this lease will be from the Lease Start Date set forth above, until the Lease End
Date set forth above. If the Tenant continues to occupy the property, with the consent of the
Landlord after the expiration of the original term of this lease, the rental will continue on a
month-to-month basis with all of the other terms of this lease continuing unchanged.
3. The rental payments set forth above will be payable by the Tenant to the Landlord on the
____________ day of each month, beginning on __________________, 19______. If any rental
payment is not paid within five (5) days of its due date, the Tenant agrees to pay an additional
late charge of 5% of the rental due.
4. The Tenant has paid the Landlord the security deposit set forth above. This security deposit
will be held as security for the repair of any damages to the property by the Tenant. This deposit
will be returned to the Tenant within 10 days of the termination of this lease, less any amounts
needed to repair the property.
5. The Tenant has paid the Landlord additional rent set forth above equal to ________ months'
rent. This rent deposit will be had as security for the payment of rent by the Tenant. This rent
payment deposit will be returned to the Tenant within 10 days of the termination of this lease,
less any rent still due upon termination.
6. Tenant agrees to maintain the property in a clean and sanitary manner and not to make any
alterations to the property without the Landlord's written consent. At the termination of this lease,
the Tenant agrees to leave the property in the same c