For More Information & Enquiries
Please contact us at + 65.6731.2133
A Meta Fusion Design | Printed by Sunrise P & S | October 2007
JALAN LADA PUTEH
JALAN KAYU MANIS
Antenatal & Baby Massage
M o u n t E l i z a b e t h H o s p i t a l
Pregnancy is probably the most exciting period in any
woman’s life. It is a time of happiness and expectation. But,
it is also a time of great emotional and physical change. For
you, it may mean a whole new awareness of your body as it
prepares itself for the birth of your baby.
Our antenatal programmes are developed by our multi-
disciplinary team of dieticians, lactation consultants,
midwives and qualified therapists to guide and help you
prepare for all aspects of your new role as a mother.
A) One-to-one Antenatal Programme
Our programme is suitable for expectant mothers who
want privacy and personal guidance from our qualified
therapists to suit their individual needs.
• Postural awareness and correction.
• Exercises such as conditioning of muscles affected
• Breathing and pushing techniques to cope with labour.
Availability: Prior booking is required.
B) One-to-one Baby Massage Programme
The one-hour individualised programme is strongly
recommended for new mothers to learn and experience
the importance of early bonding with their babies in the
comfort of their maternity rooms, prior to discharge.
• Enhances postnatal postural care and awareness.
• Promotes parent-child bonding through touch.
• Calms the baby and promotes quiet sleep.
• Alleviates infant gas and colic.
• Encourages muscular co-ordination and suppleness.
• Enhances physical development of the baby.
Availability: Prior booking is required on weekdays
(1.45 pm, 3 pm, and 4 pm).
Mount Elizabeth Hospital
3 Mount Elizabeth