LOS ANGELES COMMUNITY COLLEGE DISTRICT
Bench Contract Request for Resource
Page 1 of 2
District Headquarters Sr. Project Manager
January 9, 2009
January 15, 2009 – 5:00 PM
Short list post:
January 16, 2008 – 5:00 PM
January 22, 2009 – from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Number of positions:
• Review the Duty Statement.
• Use the Resume template provided on the website http://www.build-laccd.org/doing_business.html.
• Do not reiterate the duties on this posting on resumes.
• Only the last three assignments are necessary.
• Ensure that the resumes fulfill the minimum requirements.
• Email electronic resumes to CMRFQ@build-laccd.org by the due date specified above.
• Do not contact Build-LACCD or college staff regarding this request.
If a resume appears in more than one team, all versions will be discarded.
• All team members are encouraged to participate and submit resumes directly to Build-LACCD, however, it is required
that a copy of the submission be provided to the team lead.
1. Candidate is responsible for multiple project management responsibilities in the planning, design, and construction for
the Headquarters of the Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD) in downtown Los Angeles; a 9 story fully
occupied structure at the southeast corner of Wilshire Blvd., and Flower Street. Candidate will also be responsible for
project management at the District’s Showroom located at an adjacent building on Wilshire.
2. Responsible for the acquisition, assignment and management of design consultants for multiple projects at the
LACCD District Headquarters Building including programming, user input and verification, design development,
constructability and value review, and construction administration monitoring.
3. Responsible for the proper public works packaging, bidding, award and administration of relevant construction