I hope you find these instructions helpful. If not, do not hesitate to reach out to me via email or
phone. firstname.lastname@example.org (845) 216-6941
1) You will need to take pictures of your old toilet. They will want you to upload photos; one of
the old and one of the new toilet. They especially want to see the date of your old toilet. This
can be found inside the tank on the back.
2) Go to this link before you do anything. https://tampabaywaterwise.org/en/multi-family-
high-efficiency-toilet-retrofit/						Become familiar with what they are asking.
3) The First screen explains the program and what will be needed. Since we are Multi-residential
and Florida Resident we are eligible. There is also a link that gives you the approved or eligible
It’s an extensive list, many of these toilets are on sale at Home Depot or Lowes.
4) Back to the first screen click on Apply Now and use NEW APPLICANT with id: email and new
password. Afterwards, you can click on RETURNING APPLICANT to check status.
Fill everything out as requested. This is where you upload the picture(s), receipt of new toilet
and copy of Water Bill (provided). You will also be asked WATER BILL ACCOUNT Number. At
the bottom is the latest Water Bill for all of DWS in a PDF needed to upload.
a. ACCOUNT NUMBER: 100109359349
b. Water Bill Address which is: 2618 Gulf Blvd, IRB, Fl. 33785 (but you knew that).
5) Once your new toilet is installed and you have completed the above you should hear back
immediately. I was approved within 24 hours. However, they have a caveat which allows them
the option to do an onsite inspection. A second email from an individual arrived the next day
asking for an onsite inspection; their choices 1: On site appointment 2: FaceTime 3: Upload