How to Connect My Wireless
Printer to Wi-Fi?
Through this article, you will learn how to connect
printer to wifi router. We are presenting two guides of
the hp wireless setup process. Follow the instructions
accurately from the guide to meet the setup
The first guide is applicable for the printer with a
touchscreen control panel.
The second guide is applicable for printers without
Note:- follow the guide below if you have changed your
wifi router device or changed the internet service
provider or wifi network unavailable.
 HP printer setup via the wireless setup wizard for
touchscreen control panel
• Firstly make sure that the printer is placed within
the range of the wifi network.
• Now you are supposed to tap on the wireless icon
of the printer control panel.
• Next, touch on the setup option.
• Now you need to continue by touching on restore
network defaults or restore network settings.
• Confirm your selection by touching on Yes.
• Now your printer will recover all its network
default settings. Next, you are supposed to touch
on the back button.
• Next, you are supposed to touch the Wireless icon
or settings icon, or Network setup menu.
• Now continue by touching on the wireless setup
• Your printer will search and provide a list of all
accessible networks in its range.
• To connect hp printer to wifi, you need to click on
your wifi network name and then type your WiFi
password to establish the connection.
• If you are unable to connect your printer to wifi.
Then touch on 'Enter new network name' and type
your network name and wifi password.
• When there is a successful connection between
the printer and the wifi network then the blue
wireless light on the printer control panel will
become solid (stop blinking).
Note:- You need to ensure that you are typing the
exact network name which includes any uppercase or