English 06/2010 - Original instructions
Replaces Lep 84173693
Print No. Lep 84336178
The words Danger, Warning or Caution used on the safety decals have the following significance:
• DANGER: Indicates an immediate hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in serious injury or even
death. The colour associated with Danger is RED.
• WARNING: Indicates a potentially hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in serious injury. The
colour associated with Warning is ORANGE.
• CAUTION: Indicates a potentially hazardous situation that, if not avoided, may result in minor injury. It may also
be used to alert against unsafe practices. The colour associated with Caution is YELLOW.
Certain decals, in conformity with the ISO standard are in several parts. They must be interpreted as follows:
• The upper panel indicates the nature of the danger.
• The lower panel indicates appropriate avoidance of the danger.
• Background colour is YELLOW.
• Prohibition symbols such as
if used, are RED.
THIS SAFETY ALERT SYMBOL INDICATES IMPORTANT SAFETY MESSAGES IN THIS
MANUAL. WHEN YOU SEE THIS SYMBOL, CAREFULLY READ THE MESSAGE THAT
FOLLOWS AND BE ALERT TO THE POSSIBILITY OF PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH.
IMPROPER OPERATION OF THIS MACHINE CAN CAUSE INJURY OR DEATH. BEFORE USING THIS
MACHINE, MAKE CERTAIN THAT EVERY OPERATOR:
Is instructed in safe and proper use of the machine.
• Reads and understands the Manual(s) pertaining to the machine.
• Reads and understands ALL Safety Decals on the machine.
• Clears the area of other persons.
• Learns and practises safe use of machine controls in a safe, clear area before operating this machine on a job
It is your responsibility to observe pertinent laws and regulations and follow CASE instructions on machine
operation and maintenance.
CNH France S.A. Company reserves the right to make changes in the specification and design of the machine without prior notice and