Mesothelioma Lawyer Information &
Asbestos Cancer Information.
Mesothelioma is one of the deadliest forms of cancer known today - an incurable disease
that claims the lives of thousands of victims in the United States each year.
While medical science continues to develop miraculous technology that prolongs many
of the lives ravaged by this insidious condition, a cure for mesothelioma is still out of
reach and the prognosis is always fatal. Tragically, there is usually little time left after a
mesothelioma diagnosis, and physicians are left with few options except to help alleviate
physical suffering and ensure that a victim's final days are as comfortable and pain-free as
Within this site you'll find facts and information about mesothelioma that includes:
• What is Mesothelioma? Facts on Pleural, Peritoneal, and Pericardial
• What is Asbestos? Asbestos in the home and workplace.
• Mesothelioma Symptoms.
• Mesothelioma Treatment and Treatment Options.
• Lung Cancer - Facts on causes, growth, metastasis, and lung cancer cell types.
• Mesothelioma Diagnosis - methods and tests for mesothelioma.
• Asbestosis - Facts, indications and symptoms of this non-cancer condition.
Proving the link between one's illness and their asbestos exposure is a difficult and time-
consuming responsibility. This is why the guidance of an experienced Mesothelioma
lawyer is critical in helping victims and their families seek and receive financial
compensation for their profound suffering. People can be exposed to asbestos in their
home, workplace, many workers in older factories, ore mines, and shipyards were at risk
of asbestos exposure.
Other types of workers exposed to asbestos includes:
• US Military and Navy personnel
• Construction workers such as pipefitters and steel workers
• Auto mechanics -working on brakes containing asbestos
• Asbestos textile workers
• Demolition workers
Cancer can attack any system or or