DE 88ALL-I Rev. 19 (12-07) (INTERNET)
Page 1 of 11
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PREPARING THE PAYROLL TAX DEPOSIT DE 88/DE 88ALL COUPON
The Employment Development Department (EDD) has a toll-free number, 1-888-745-3886, for customers in the
U.S. and Canada to call for general State payroll tax and fi ling requirement information. EDD’s Taxpayer Assistance
Center agents are available to answer questions Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Pacifi c Time.
The Taxpayer Assistance Center is closed weekends and State holidays. When you call, an automated interactive
voice response system will provide a menu of services. Some of the automated services that are available 24 hours
a day, 7 days a week, are:
• Ordering tax forms, instructions, and publications.
• Using our Fax-on-Demand and E-Z Access Information Topics. You can also call this system directly at our
toll-free number, 1-877-547-4503, from your fax machine and either have a wide variety of tax forms and
publications sent to you by fax or listen to recorded messages covering more that 50 payroll tax topics. The
Fax-on-Demand system is not designed to receive faxes, so please do not attempt to fax anything to the number.
If you are calling from outside the U.S. or Canada, you can call us at 1-916-464-3502. Speech and hearing impaired
customers may contact us on our TTY line toll-free at 1-800-547-9565.
• For your TAX RATE INFORMATION, please refer to either your Notice of Contribution Rates and Statement of UI
Reserve Account (DE 2088) mailed to you under separate cover or contact EDD's Taxpayer Assistance Center
toll-free at 1-888-745-3886.
• For simple instructions on how to complete items 1, 2, 3, and 4 on the DE 88/DE 88ALL coupon, go to
www.edd.ca.gov/taxrep/de88allsi.pdf on the Internet.
• For California Next Banking Day, Semiweekly, Monthly, or Quarterly deposit requirement information, go to
www.edd.ca.gov/taxrep/taxpay.htm on the Internet.
• For on-line access to many of EDD's tax forms, publications,